10 Awesome Exercises To Improve Your Eyesight. The eye is one of the most delicate organs of the human anatomy. Therefore we must do everything possible to keep them in good condition.
We can do this by exercising them- yes, the eyes need strengthening to improve our vision.
Here are ten such exercises we have selected for you.
Start doing them this week and see the result for yourself.
1. Blink for two minutes. This exercise helps to regulate blood circulation inside your eyes.
2. Rotate your head in a circular motion while staring ahead. First from right to left, then up to down. This increases the blood circulation in your eyes.
3. Look to your right, then slowly move you gaze left. Then do the same thing in the opposite direction.
4. Close your eyes and relax. Darkness is believed to help strengthen the photo-receptor cells in your eyes, which in turn can help maintain clear vision.
5. Move your gaze in various different directions. Look right to left, up and then down; turn your eyes in circular motion; draw a figure eight.
6. Close your eyes tight for three to five seconds, then open them. Do this seven times. This helps to relax your eye muscles and increases blood circulation to your eyes.
7. Lightly push against your temples with your fingers. Maintain this pressure for around two seconds. Repeat four to five times. This improves the flow of intraocular fluid.
8. Keeping your eyes open, draw simple geometric figures with your gaze. Then move on to more complicated shapes.
9. Close your eyes and slowly move your eyeballs up and down. Repeat this five to ten times.
10. Strengthen your eyes’ near and far focusing.
- Sit in a chair or stand in front of a blank wall. Place your thumb about 10 inches in front of your face and focus on it. You can also focus on an object that is five to 10 feet away for 10-15 seconds.
- Then, focus on an object that is 10-20 feet in front of you without moving your head. Focus on the object for 10-15 seconds.
- After 10-15 seconds, refocus on your thumb. Practice this five times.
10 Awesome Exercises To Improve Your Eyesight