5 Makeup Tips That Will Transform Your Looks To A Model. We have gathered some useful tips for you to help you make the most out of makeup. These five tips will make you look like a model and your friends could probably be wondering how you did it.
- Trace brown pencil or powder along the tops of your eyebrows for a facelift.
- A common mistake is to make eyebrows look like they are drawn on. Always keep eyebrows looking as natural as possible.
- However, don’t skip filling in your eyebrows if they are sparse. Don’t use dark pencils — it’s better to use an eye shadow combined with an angled brush instead.
- Use different concealer for different jobs. Under-eye circles are best covered with peach tones, and green tones are for red spots. Use them first, and then follow with another layer of concealer in your usual skin tone.
- Don’t put concealer on your eyelids as a base because it will make your eye makeup crease. And to make wrinkles disappear under your eyes pat a small amount of Jojoba oil into the lines and the skin will look fresh again.
- Don’t put too much of it in one area — layer it instead. Apply a small amount at first, let it dry, and then apply another layer.
- Always choose a larger brush for applying face powder so that it lies as accurately as possible.
- Use powder if you want to get rid of shine only. Even in that case, try to confine it to the T-zone (nose and forehead). Add just a light dusting everywhere else.
- Powder can greatly age you and highlight wrinkles and hair. So you shouldn’t use it on a daily basis.
- Always wipe off excess mascara on a tissue to prevent clumps because they ruin your makeup.
- Sweeping the wand through the roots of your lashes and zigzagging as you work your way up is the best way to apply mascara.
- Don’t wear waterproof mascara every day. We use it for its lasting effect, but it contains more harmful chemicals than the usual ones.
- Don’t apply eyeliner like a marker — it will look rather harsh. Instead, gradually make thin and accurate lines.
- When applying eyeliner, don’t look straight at the mirror. It’s better to get close, raise your head a bit, and bring your chin toward the mirror. Look down, and start applying at the inner corner. Continue that way.
- Don’t stick to only black eyeliner. You can try using different colors according to your skin tone. Brown colors, from light to dark, are best suited to light skin colors, especially with green eyes and blonde hair.