If you haven’t heard about the term “bucket list”, then you need to continue reading this post, a “bucket list” is a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you desire to experience at least once in your lifetime before you die.
So what would make it to your “bucket list”?
Is it living a conscious life , series float in the dead sea, see a broadway musical, stand in front of the Taj Mahal or trek to Mount Everest Base Camp?
What’s on your ultimate life list? It’s never too late to start a list of incredible things to do in your lifetime and we at Vibelens.com have compiled a list of amazing and hilarious bucket list ideas you would want to try.
1. Attend the Samba Parade in the Brazilian Carnaval.
2. Backpack through Europe.
3. Bathe in the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, Iceland.
4. Camp in the Mount Jefferson Wilderness, Oregon.
5. Edge Walk at Toronto’s CN Tower.
6. Enter the Forbidden City in Beijing, China.
7. Explore ghost towns in the Pacific Northwest.
8. Explore Iao Valley State Monument, Hawaii.
9. See the Dead Sea.
10. Fly in a hot air balloon over the Loire Valley.
11. Go on an African safari.
12. Go parahawking in Nepal.
13. Go roller-skating at Oaks Park in Portland, Oregon.
14. Go snorkeling.
15. Go to a nude beach.
16. Go to the top of Pike’s Peak.
17. Go volcano boarding in Nicaragua.
18. Go whitewater rafting in Maine.
19. Hike in Fern Canyon in Redwoods National Park.
20. Hike the Inca trail.
21. Play the Old Course at St. Andrews.
22. Ride a gondola in Venice, Italy.
23. See Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
24. See the Coliseum in Rome.
25. See the Grand Canyon and walk the Skywalk.
26. See the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).
27. See the spring tulips in Woodburn’s Tulip Festival, Oregon.
28. See the Tower of London.
29. Stand at the top of Sugarloaf Mountain in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
30. Stand in the Sistine Chapel.
31. Stay at the Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden.
32. Stay in each of the arrondissements of Paris, France.
33. Sunbathe near the Atlantic ocean.
34. Swim in the Mediterranean Sea.
35. Swim in the world’s largest swimming pool in San Alfonso del Mar resort in Algarrobo, Chile.
36. Swim inside cenotes in Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico.
37. Visit [name of country].
38. Visit all countries.
39. Visit [name of state].
40. Visit all US states.
41. Visit all Disneyland Resorts.
42. Visit Canada’s Niagara Falls.
43. Visit Cape Perpetua on Oregon’s coast.
44. Visit Easter Island.
45. Go to the Louvre Museum.
46. Visit Granite Island in Australia.
47. Visit Hallstatt, Austria.
48. Visit Old Havana other places in Cuba.
49. Visit Machu Picchu in Peru.
50. Visit St. Mark’s Basilica.
51. Visit sircobby.com
52. Visit the best castles in Europe.
53. Travel to Brazil during Carnival.
53. Visit the original Disneyland in Anaheim, California.
54. Visit the Palace of Versailles in France.
55. Visit the best pink sand beaches.
56. Visit Universal Studios in Florida.
57. Walk through Ice Castles at Silverthorne, Colorado.
58. Do the Sydney zombie walk.
59. Cycle down the Danube Bike Trail.
60. See Holland in bloom.
61. Stick my toes in every Great Lake.
62. Do [one of your favorite things] for an accomplishment. For example, “Run a marathon in every state.”
63. Visit a winery in France.
64. Hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail.
65. Visit Stonehenge.
66. Learn a new skill on skillgator.org