How To Cook Eggplant – The Easiest Way. If eggplant is your favorite meal, we have an incredible simple way to prepare it. Just follow the recipe below and see how this versatile vegetable will become more appealing to you.
You will need:
- 3-4 medium-sized eggplants
- 4 tomatoes
- 150 g of hard cheese
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the eggplants and slice them into 1 cm slices.
- Sprinkle the slices with salt. Place them in a colander and let them drain for 30 minutes to avoid getting a bitter taste.
- Rinse the eggplants in cold water and drain them on paper towels.
- Slice the tomatoes into circles.
- Chop the garlic or crush it using a press.
- Grate the hard cheese with a fine grater.
- Lay the eggplants on a baking tray.
- Place a bit of garlic and a circle of tomato on the top of each slice of eggplant.
- Sprinkle the eggplants with salt and pepper.
- Cover each slice with cheese and place the tray in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 170-180 °C.
How To Cook Eggplant – The Easiest Way