Fancy Becoming A Travel Agent? A travel agent is a person engaged in selling and arranging transportation, accommodations, tours, or trips for travelers
They also in charge of Travel booking holidays on behalf of their customers, helping them plan every aspect of their trip to ensure that they’re getting the most of their time away.
Whether it’s a two-week holiday of a lifetime, or a long weekend away, a good Travel Agent will do their best to meet your needs.
Here’s What Travel Actually Do:
- Consulting with customers to determine their budget, and what type of trip they’re looking for
- Checking availability for flights, cruises and accommodation
- Booking holidays, and any additional tickets, transfers or excursions
- Discussing travel arrangements with customers and advising them on passports, visas, vehicle hire, travel insurance and any vaccinations or inoculations needed
- Filling out any supplementary forms and keeping customers advised of any changes
How To Become One
There are lots of accredited agencies or institutions which give on the job training. Alternatively, taking a professional qualification can be a great way to break into the industry.
Fancy Becoming A Travel Agent