How To Produce Nigerian Liquid Soap In Nigeria. The vast unemployment rate in Africa is very alarming and this has plunged majority of the inhabitants in extreme poverty. We believe it’s through empowerment through acquisition of skills that alleviate this problem.
In this article, we will give you step by step instructions on how to make a very popularly liquid soap in Nigeria called Morning Fresh or Mama Lemon.This product is used in virtually every restaurant, eatery and even in how homes.
A very good part of this is that it is not expensive to produce. With as low as a N5000 which is equivalent to $1.00, you can produce over 80ltrs of this amazing product.
What you need:
- CMC (PacR, or Antisol) – 1/4 kg
- Sulphonic Acid – 1 litres
- Caustic Soda – 1/4 kg
- Soda Ash – 1/4 kg
- Color (Green)
- Perfume [Lemon fragrance of any of your choice]
- Texapon – 1/4 kg
- SLS [Soduim Laurel Sulphate] – 1/4 kg
- Soak 1/4kg of Antisol or PAC-R or CMC in 10 litres of water for 2-3 days. Note this must properly
- dissolve and look like Akamu or Starch before you begin production
- Dissolve 1/4 kg of Soda Ash in water and pour into CMC. Stir until reaction is done
- Dissolve SLS in water to give clear solutuon. Pour into CMC and stir.
- Dissolve 1/4 kg Texapon and pour into mixture above
- Pour 1 litre of sulphonic acid into CMC and stir
- Dissolve Caustic soda in water and stir properly. Pour in above mixture
- Wait for Lather to disappear, then add color and perfume to taste.