Once you have clicked on this link, we know you are looking for the perfect slime recipe. Indeed you are the right place. This simple recipe has been tried by many people because of its simplicity and ultimately it’s fun-it continues to fascinate kids and teenagers. How to make slime with tide.
- Liquid Tide laundry detergent
- Shaving cream (Optional)
- Food coloring (Optional)
Get out your mixing bowl and spoon and get started by following these steps:
- Add some glue to your mixing bowl.This does not need to be an exact measurement. Remember, you can experiment with the amounts to achieve your desired consistency.
- If you prefer a fluffier slime, add shaving cream. For slime with color, add some food coloring when you add the shaving cream.
- he amount of shaving cream you will add depends on your preference. The more you add, the fluffier your slime will become. Similarly, a little food coloring will result in a lighter color, while adding more will make a deeper colored slime.
- Put Tide detergent into bowl with glue.You will add less Tide than glue. Start with a ratio of about 1:4 and modify as necessary.
- Mix ingredients together with spoon until your slime feels and looks how you want it.